Group / Corporate
Join the Greater Philadelphia Diaper Bank / Mighty Writers corporate volunteer program!
Improve Employee Retention
- It costs 33% of a person’s salary to hire a replacement,
- Volunteering helps employees connect to a sense of purpose and to one another,
- 64% of employees who currently volunteer said that volunteering with work colleagues strengthened their relationships, and
- Sense of purpose and personal connections support employee retention.
Improve Employee Social and Emotional Health and Well-being
Volunteering makes employees feel better. Studies show:
- 94% of people who volunteered in the last twelve months say that volunteering improves their mood, and
- 78% of people who volunteered in the last 12 months say that volunteering lowers their stress levels.
- Employees want to work for companies that care.
Healthier employees drive lower health care costs and higher productivity. Employees who experience lower levels of stress are more present and engaged, which further reduces health care costs and elevates on-the-job performance.
Join Us for a Volunteer Day
Greater Philadelphia Diaper Bank welcomes:
- Groups of 2-12 volunteers on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Groups of 13-20 volunteers on Wednesdays and Fridays
- 10:00 a.m. arrival
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. package diapers and menstrual products for distribution, fill orders for partner agencies, load diapers into partner agency cars and vans, organize inventory.
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. catered lunch & learn
Sign Up Today!